Do you want to boot Color OS on your OnePlus One? If so this trick might help.
If you haven’t installed MultiRom you can go here and setup MultiRom.
Goto Recovery and Flash Color OS (as Primary Rom). And Install all Other Roms as Secondary. When you are done boot to Color OS.
Here comes the final Part. Switching between Primary and Secondary Roms.
Switch from Color OS to Secondary Roms.
- Download MultiRom Manager from Google Play.
- Open MultiRom Manager.
- Tick Kernel and Press Install.
- When done it will ask to reboot. I recommend you to press Cancel. And goto Recovery Manually.
- From Recovery goto Install > Download > cm11.zip > Tick “Inject MultiRom after installation” > Swipe
- Now Reboot. It will show MultiRom Manager. Select which Rom you want to Boot.
- Note: You can’t boot to Internal (which is Color OS)
Switch from Secondary Roms to Color OS:
- Download Flashify from Google Play.
- Open Flashify.
- Flash (First Tab) > Boot image > Choose a file > Browse where you kept Color OS boot.img
- Confirm. And reboot. You will be booted to Color OS.
Want to go back to a Secondary Rom? Goto Step 1.